For those of you not familiar with the with EDC, it is a commonly used term that refers to Everyday Carry. What are the things that you always have with you? Like most people, my EDC has evolved over time and changes some based on my plans for the day or what I am wearing. Below I did just a quick EDC pocket dump on what I carry every day.
EDC Pocket Dump
- Trayvax Axis Wallet – A great minimalist wallet that can still hold plenty of cards and cash.
- iPhone 6s w/ Spigen Tough Armor – The case is low profile, protects the screen, slides in and out of my pocket easily
- $20 bill – I included this not because I carry it but instead how I carry it. I wear a 5.11 leather belt that happens to have a small elastic pouch designed for a handcuff key sewn on the inside face. While I have not found the need to have a handcuff key hidden on my belt (yet), an extra $20 folded in that pouch has come in handy.
- Skinth P3MT – The best pocket organizer I have found. Easily slides into my front pocket when wearing jeans or khakis. Also, fits nicely into a cargo pocket or placed on the nightstand in the evening.
- Schrade Pocket Tool – Great bottle opener and a good alternative to using my knife to pry something small open.
- Sabre 3n1 Pepper Spray – Just in case
- Fisher Cap-O-Matic Space Pen – Easy to use and always works no matter the surface.
- Benchmade Griptilian Sheepsfoot – Good all around pocket knife.
- Breath Savers – Beats my old pack a day habit
- Kingston USB Drive – Good backup drive and rugged enough to survive several washer and dryer cycles
- True Utility Key Shackle – Keeps keys flat next to each other and easy to add to.
- Streamlight ProTac 1L – 350Lumen and can run off 1x CR12A or AA battery.
Let me know what’s in your pocket, leave a comment below.
P.S. Want new content delivered to your inbox subscribe here!
This article may contain affiliate links.